1. When the fiber laser engraver is not working, cut off the power of the machine and the computer, and cover the field lens cap to prevent dust from contaminating the optical lens.
2. If there is any malfunction of the fiber laser engraving machine, cut off the power immediately.
3. The circuit is in a high voltage state when the machine is working. Non-professionals should not perform maintenance during startup to avoid electric shock.
4. The lens absorbs heat and causes it to burst. When the marking effect is not good, carefully check the surface of the focusing lens for contamination.
5. If the fiber laser engraver is used for a long time, the dust in the air will be adsorbed on the lower surface of the focusing lens. The lighter will reduce the power of the laser and affect the marking effect; the heavy one will cause optics.
6. If the surface of the focusing lens is contaminated, remove the focusing lens and clean its lower surface.
7. The cleaning method is to inject absolute ethanol into the mixed solution with a long-fiber cotton swab or lens paper, and gently scrub it.
8. Take special care when removing the focusing lens, take care not to damage or drop it; also, do not touch the focusing lens surface with your hand or other objects.
9. The lower surface of the focusing lens must be replaced with a cotton swab or lens paper every time it is wiped.
10. Do not cover or pile other items on the machine to avoid affecting the heat dissipation effect of the machine.
11. During the work of the machine, do not move the marking machine, so as not to damage the machine.